February is Romance Month
February is Romance Month.
Valentine’s Day is a day we set aside for L-O-V-E.
It is a day to be to be kind to yourself and spend time with those you love. Put away the electronics and remember to L-O-V-E in the moment. Be sure to give your friends and family your undivided attention.
No phone, no texting allowed.
February ideas for you to think about:
- Host a Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Tea Party.
- Host a Lonely Hearts Club Happy Hour.
- Sometimes saying “I love you’ isn’t enough; sometimes only a SendOutCard will do.
- Send a love letter to your sons and daughters and tell them what you love the most about them.
- Send your grandchildren a love letter letting them know how special they are and how much they mean to you.
- Have any college students? They need to feel your love too! Send a SOC card with SendOutCards.com cookies, brownies, chocolates and a gift card.
- Write a long, wonderful love letter to yourself from yourself. Recall the courage and excitement you had as a young child and remind yourself that it’s never too late to set a new dream. Mail the letter with a send date for 6 months from now or hold in SOC Draft folder for when you’re feeling discouraged.
- Remember to send a card to your teachers expressing how much you appreciate them.
- Dare to send a note of love to someone that needs to hear it more than you do.
- Send a card of love to your significant other. Remember a written sentiment can be saved and read over and over again.
- Send a card to yourself with a picture of you when you were younger. Frame the card and put it on your dresser or nightstand.
- Send a card to everyone in your life that you love and tell them why. Life is too short not to express your love.
- Remember to send chocolates, chocolates, and more chocolates to everyone you know. Chocolate makes people Happy!!!
- SendOutCards.com will mail your loved one Chocolate Covered Caramels in Heart-Shaped box.
- Who do you know that wouldn’t love receiving a box of SendOutCards.com Valentine’s Day Chocolate Cinnamon Bears?
- Send the Veterans in your life a card and gift to show your appreciation and gratitude.
- Too tired to send a card? Do it anyway because it’s the right thing to do!
Send a free card today at www.sendoutcards.com/loryfabian
Join SendOutCards.com/loryfabian today and send your loved ones a gift from your computer without ever having to leave your warm house.